Virbac Allermyl Shampoo SIS 200ml
Allermyl shampoo for dogs and cats
Allermyl shampoo is a soothing shampoo for cats and dogs who have sensitive and itchy skin. Allermyl contains vitamin E to help minimise damage caused by irritation and essential fatty acids to help repair skin.
Product features & benefits (bulleted):
- Recommended to help restore skin damaged by allergic reactions.
- Allermyl helps to reinforce skin integrity and aids in controlling excesses of bacteria
- Contains Defensin technology which works alongside Virbac’s existing state-of-the-art Glycotechnology
- Contains Skin Lipid Complex which helps to reinforce cutaneous integrity and helps to maintain epidermal barrier function.
- Helps to clean, soothe and moisturise irritated skin.
SOOTHES & MOISTURIZES
Virbac, a pioneer in Veterinary Dermatology, offers a broad range of skin care products tailored to the individual needs of the pet, helping to improve quality of life.
USES: ALLERMYL® Shampoo with S-I-S SKIN INNOVATIVE SCIENCE® Technology is a soothing shampoo for the management of allergic skin conditions. Specifically designed to meet the needs of dogs and cats with sensitive and itchy skin. ALLERMYL Shampoo is a unique micro-emulsified formulation which combines ingredients that help:
● Maintain skin barrier integrity
● Moisturizing and soothing effects (Skin Lipid Complex combination)
● Support healthy skin with S-I-S SKIN INNOVATIVE SCIENCE Technology:
● Provides micro-organism anti-adhesive effects (Glycotechnology)
● Promotes natural skin microbial defenses (Defensin technology)
● Promote a healthy microbial balance in animals with allergic skin conditions (Piroctone Olamine)
Piroctone Olamine 0.5% w/w
Alkylpolyglucoside, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Coco-Betaine, d-Galactose, d-Mannose, Disodium EDTA, l-Rhamnose, Laureth-2, Methylpropanediol, PEG-90 Glyceryl Isostearate, Peumus boldus Leaf Extract, Purified Water, Skin Lipid Complex (Ceramides, Fatty acids), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Spiraea ulmaria Extract, Vitamin F, Xanthan Gum.
Directions For Use
Shake well before use. Wet the hair coat with water and apply a thin line of shampoo from the base of the neck to the base of the tail. Massage shampoo over pet’s body to ensure good contact with the skin. Allow to remain on hair coat for 5 to 10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with clean water and repeat. May be used initially 2 to 3 times a week for 4 weeks, then reduce to once a week, or as directed by your veterinarian.