Organix Dog Can Organic Shredded Chicken Dinner 12.7oz x12 -->$27/can!<--
Add some delicious variety to your dog's menu with ORGANIX® Butcher & Bushel Organic Shredded Chicken Dinner with Potatoes in Gravy Recipe.
Featuring hearty cuts of certified organic meats and vegetables, ORGANIX Butcher & Bushel indulges your dog's appetite with satisfying proteins and essential nutrients for optimum health. So good, you just might slobber yourself.
- Large, satisfying cuts of real organic free-range chicken and potatoes
- Organic fruits and vegetables provide essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidants
- Nutritious and delicious to promote health
- Tested throughout the production process to ensure quality and safety
- No chemical pesticides, synthetic fertilizers, artificial preservatives, growth hormones or antibiotics in organic ingredients ever!
- Cooked with love in an organically certified USA kitchen
- Available in 12.7 oz cans
|Crude Protein (min)||7.00%|
|Crude Fat (min)||4.00%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||1.40%|
AAFCO Dog Food Nutritional Facts
ORGANIX Grain Free Butcher & Bushel Organic Shredded Chicken Dinner with Potatoes in Gravy Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.
Organic Chicken, Organic Chicken Broth, Water Sufficient for Processing, Organic Chicken Liver, Organic Pea Protein, Organic Potatoes, Organic Dried Egg Product, Organic Coconut Flour, Organic Blueberries, Organic Flaxseed, Calcium Carbonate, Organic Dried Spinach, Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Organic Alfalfa Meal, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Organic Guar Gum, Minerals (Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid), Sodium Alginate, Organic Rosemary, Organic Sage, Xanthan Gum
Feed your adult dog about 3/4 to 1 1/4 cans per 15 lbs. of weight per day. Feed at room temperature. Cover and refrigerate unused portion. Always provide access to clean, fresh water. If feeding with dry food, reduce wet amount by 6 oz. for every 1/2 cup of dry food.
999 kcal/kg or 360 kcal/12.7 oz. can me (metabolizable
energy) on an as-fed basis (calculated).