Organix Cat Shredded Chicken Recipe 5.5oz x24 -->$18/can!<--
Ask any cat: it doesn't matter how good a cat food is if it doesn't taste good. That's why we've created this grain-free, certified-organic canned food that cats love. This recipe delivers complete nutrition, including omega-6 and 3 fatty acids for healthy skin and fur, plus extra fiber to help control hairballs.
- Cooked with love in an organically certified USA kitchen
- Omega-6 and 3 fatty acids help nourish skin and fur
- With a blend of superfoods - organic flaxseed, organic coconut flour, organic dried egg and organic cranberries
- Added fiber helps control hairballs
- Tested throughout the production process to ensure quality and safety
- No chemical pesticides, synthetic fertilizers, artificial preservatives, growth hormones or antibiotics in organic ingredients ever!
- Available in 3, 5.5 oz cans
|Crude Protein (min)||8.00%|
|Crude Fat (min)||5.00%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||1.00%|
AAFCO Cat Food Nutritional Facts
ORGANIX Grain Free Organic Shredded Chicken Recipe Cat Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages.
Organic Chicken, Water Sufficient for Processing, Organic Chicken Liver, Organic Pea Protein, Organic Dried Egg Product, Organic Coconut Flour, Organic Flaxseed, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Phosphate, Salt, Organic Dried Alfalfa Meal, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Organic Guar Gum, Organic Spinach, Taurine, Minerals (Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Vitamins (Niacin, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid), Sodium Alginate, Organic Cranberries, Organic Rosemary, Organic Sage, Xanthan Gum
3 oz. Can
Feed your adult cat about 2 cans per 6-8 lbs of body weight per day.
5.5 oz Can
Feed your adult cat about 1 can per 6-8 lbs of body weight per day.
Kittens and pregnant or nursing females may consume two to three timesthe recommended amount.
Feed at room temperature. Cover and refrigerate unused portion. Always provide access to clean, fresh water.
1113 kcal/kg, 95 kcal per 3 oz. can
1113 kcal/kg, 174 kcal per 5.5 oz. can