Eat M.i. (NEW ZEALAND) Green Lipped Mussels 50g
Green Lipped Mussels Dog Treats
The Green Lipped Mussels dog treats are hugely popular, all-natural, and made from only New Zealand Mussels. They are very healthy and are rich in omega 3s, which will reduce the risks of infection, act as antioxidants, and reduce joint inflammation, to name a few. They can also be easily broken up for rewards when training your pooch.
Please note while our suppliers try to remove all of the mussels shells, there is the possibility a piece can be missed. We highly recommend checking for shell before feeding.
OMEGA-3 for dogs may have these benefits:
- Reduces infections caused by yeast, fungal, or bacteria in dogs ears.
- Treatment of allergic and inflammatory dermatological conditions in dogs.
- Training and learning enhancing properties (increased brain function)
- Reduces cardiovascular problems like sudden cardiac death or arrhythmias, blood clots and hypertension.
- Assists in the treatment of ulcerative colitis, inflammatory bowel disease, and rheumatoid arthritis
- Good cholesterol rises with fish oil for dogs, providing a better cholesterol profile.
- Reduces the incidence of renal damage.
- Reduces cancer cells proliferation.
- A high source of antioxidants which help cells repair themselves.
- shinier coat & control of “doggy odour” without needing regular shampoos.
Dosage: There is no set recommendation for mussels and it can also depend on if it’s just for general well being or to help a condition and if its at the initial or maintenance stage. Each dog may also respond differently. Generally, a good start is 3-6g for <5kg dogs, 5-10g for small dogs up to 10kg, 10-20g for 10-30kg and 20-40g for larger. Start at the lower end and increase over time if you feel it’s necessary.
Minimum Protein 60%, Minimum fat 8%
100% Green Lipped Mussels